Automatically manages key brewing variables such as:
• Contact time of water to coffee
• Heating water to the Specialty Coffee Industry target temp (197.6F-204.8F)
• Hot Plate which keeps the coffee warm without burning or compromising flavor.
Introducing the “Greedy Cup” Sprayhead Technology:
• Staged brewing cycle
• Pulsing water bath which ensures maintained temperature
• Wetting of entire coffee bed
• Facilitating even extraction
Its clean and simple design perfectly compliments the elegance of the glass CHEMEX® carafe. The unmistakable quality and effortless functionality are in tune with our enduring philosophy that beauty and science can be one in the same.
- Six Cup Classic Series Coffeemaker
- Small pack of CHEMEX® Bonded Filters
- Glass coffeemaker cover
- Coffeemaker cleaner
The Ottomatic coffeemaker used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX® Bonded Filter’s, and our Chemex® carafe brewing process delivers the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements - everytime.
- Simply fill the tank with water until desired level is reached and replace tank cover. - Following normal Chemex® brewing instructions, place a filter in the top of the carafe, put one rounded tablespoon of coffee for every 5 ounce cup of desired brewed coffee into filter cone. - Place carafe onto heating element and adjust so that the open filter is located below the sprayhead. - Switch the power button to the on position. The small bar found on the base of the Ottomatic® will light up to indicate the brew is in process. - The Chemex® Ottomatic® coffeemaker will then brew your perfect cup of coffee. - When the light changes from red to white, the tank will be empty and the the last drops of coffee will be extracting into the carafe. - Remove and dispose of the filter. Fill your mug. Enjoy.
Fits all 5, 6, 8 cup Chemex coffeemakers.
Use CHEMEX® Bonded Filters
FP-2, FP-1, FC-100, FS-100, FSU-1
Specs: 11 x 7 1/2 x 11 1/2 Inches High